Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Nail Mail and Rainy Day Mani with... Snails?

Happy Tuesday everybody :)  I have a fun little mani to share with you this morning!  But before we get to that, I wanna talk about mail...

Update:  The forecast now states that it's supposed to rain Wednesday and Thursday... the clouds are taking their time I guess!

Sometimes it's quick and sometimes it's irritatingly slow but, I love receiving things in the mail!  Especially if the mail delivery contains something for my nails haha.  It's like opening a wonderful present that I bought for myself ;)  So here's what I received yesterday afternoon...



 I ordered a new set of nail art brushes and some M.A.S.H tweezers from Amazon, on Friday.  I've just started playing with the brushes and  I'm very pleased.  The tweezers (which I purchased to go along with a thuper duper fun mani, and whose counterpart should be coming in this week) have already come in handy a few times.  I'm a happy lady :)

I also signed up to be a Julep Maven this past week and I these lovely polishes also came in the mail yesterday...


Boho Glam Intro Box Contents:  Meryl (gray creme), Blake (yellow creme) and Julep Facial For Hands Glycolic Hand Scrub.

I saw this in my mail box as I was on my way out the door to go to work.  I almost snatched it up to take with me because I was just so excited!  Instead I just took it in the house and sat around anxious at work, waiting until I could come back home to play :)  But then my quartet had a rehearsal at the house and then we went to dinner and needless to say the only thing I've played with so far is the scrub (which is fantastic!)  I will be using these in a mani at some point in the near future!

Ok, enough about mail / purchases.  Let's get down to the nitty gritty :D

The mani for today was inspired by a train of thought brought on by the weather forecast.  It's supposed to rain here in the Orange County area today and tomorrow and it got me thinking about snails.  Yea, that's right... snails!  I think that snails are adorably cute (Although I refuse to pick them up because they're slimy, I ask my honey to move them if they're in harms way.  I've got problems lol.)!!  I worry about them on rainy days and so I thought, "why not do a snail mani?".  Here it is...

Snails, grass, spring, green, blue, nail art, mani

Snails, grass, spring, green, blue, nail art, mani

I was pretty sleepy when I did these and it's not as neat and perfect as I would like it to be but... it'll do :P

That's all I've got for this post.  We've reached the end.  There is no more.  So very sorry and sad am I!  I'll be posting again soon, if not later today then probably tomorrow :)

Until next time!

Stef <3

2 comments: