Saturday, May 12, 2012

Summery Citrus Fun Take One!

What's up everybody?  It's Saturday and I am soooo thankful.  Hello rest and relaxation... I've missed you! hahaha

I'm going to keep today's post pretty simple.  I had an idea in my head for a fun summery mani and I'm not quite sure that I executed it well.  I'll let you be the judge (just don't judge too harshly :P)...


Colors Used: Sally Hansen - Mellow Yellow, Love & Beauty - Orange, Sech Vite - Top Coat (a lot!)

Firstly what I do like is the color combo and, of course, the polka dots ;)  I don't like that my half-moon shape is inconsistent, that my clean-up was sloppy and that my top-coating is too thick (I lost count on how many layers I applied because I wanted to avoid using nail glue *sigh*).
 
 I'm going to attempt doing this mani again in the near-ish future, but for now I'm just not really satisfied with it :\  What do you all think?  Does it have potential?

Until next time!

Stef <3

2 comments:

  1. Wow beautiful!!!
    Thank you so much for your visit!!
    I follow you Now!
    Have a nice Sunday!

    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete