Friday, May 18, 2012

Sushi Anyone?

Happy Friday lovies!  I'll have to keep this post brief :(  We've been having a car issue for the past couple of weeks and so my honey and I are going car shopping today... wish us luck!

As I mentioned earlier, I'm obsessed with coral (and teal) for the summer.  So I decided to play with this color combo using my M.A.S.H. dried flowers.  Here's what happened...


Spoiled, coral, dried flowers, teal, nail art, maniSpoiled, coral, dried flowers, teal, nail art, mani
Color Used: Spoiled - Let's Eat Sushi

I believe this is 2 coats topped off with 1 coat of Seche Vite.  I hate the color pink and I think oranges look gross on me but the mix of the two has me hooked!

I took some photos of it with my current wardrobe fave...


Aaaaannndd a big one to show it off lol...

Spoiled, coral, dried flowers, teal, nail art, mani

So there it is :)  What do you think?  Am I crazy in thinking these colors are fabulos together??

P.S. In case I wasn't clear, the post's title is based on the polishes name... just an fyi... not that this detail escaped you or anything... teehee... :P

Until next time!

Stef <3

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful!!!
    Have a wonderful weekend!

    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete