Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Playing With Purple

Good morning all!  I don't have much time this morning but I thought I should post anyway so I'm just going to jump right in :)

For today's mani I decided to use Julep - Gayle that I received in my June Mystery Box.  I'm really not a big fan of purple, I think it looks terrible with my skin tone.  But I wasn't ready to completely write the polish off.  I decided to add some pizazz and paired it with Sally Hansen - Rockstar Pink...

( Indoor with flash)

 (Outdoor with flash)

I am not in love with it but I definitely like it.  I suppose purple and I can become frenemies lol.

One last pic...

Julep, Gayle, Rockstar Pink, purple, glitter, french tip, frenchie, funly french, nail art, design, mani


What do we think?  I hope you all have a fabulous day!

Until next time!

Stef <3

No comments:

Post a Comment