Tuesday, August 7, 2012

A Braided Mani...

Good morning lovelies!

Today's mani is inspired by nail art I've seen around and have been dying to try... the braided nail :)  I saw a tutorial on YouTube by CutePolish and decided to take a whack at it hahaha.  Here's my interpretation...

 Colors Used: Bonita - Neon Citrus, JLB - Immortal Gold, Sally Hansen - White On

The one thing I will say about this mani is... it was a tad bit messy!  I flooded my cuticles with polish (not all of which did I get rid of :\)

I chipped my thumb while at the DMV, playing with my necklace because I was bored out of my mind.  I really dislike going to the DMV...
 A closer look.  You can see that the neon isn't quite opaque enough to cover the white (and vice versa).  I dunno... I kinds like it :P

My current-favorite dress in the background lol.

And the "pinner"...


I had fun with this mani, it's really great!  I highly suggest that you watch the video tutorial on this look before doing anything.  She has some really great suggestions that I used, even down to which polishes I should use!

That's all for now, if I have time this evening I will share my current nail haul :)

Until next time!

Stef <3

P.S. Don't forget to vote for a nail tutorial you would like to see me do!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, Briana! I want to try it again with another color combo :)

    ReplyDelete