Monday, December 24, 2012

12 Mani's of Christmas #11... Little Drummer Boy

 Happy Christmas Eve!!

It's almost Christmas, how exciting :D  Today's mani is inspired by my favorite Christmas song from childhood. "Come they told me, pa rum pa pum pum"...

 Colors Used: Julep - Parker, OPI - Goldeneye, Sinful Colors - Nirvana

 I had a bit of a difficult time getting decent shots of this mani.  I used 2 different settings on my camera, vivid and live (L-R)


While I very much liked the vivid setting, Goldeneye got "lost in translation".  I love the bronze tint to my skin tho hahaha ;)

Christmas, Little Drummer Boy, Julep Parker, music, nail art, nail design, mani

Only one more mani to go and I'm pretty excited about it!  Have a lovely day everyone :)

Until next time!

Stef <3

No comments:

Post a Comment