Thursday, January 31, 2013

Birds Of A Feather!

Hellooooooo!!  Long time, no blog... sowwy :(

It's been a crazy couple of weeks, altho I think it's only been 1 week since my last post?  I have lots of mani's to share with you (202 photo's to shuffle thru!).  Today's mani features my attempt at a feather :)

Colors Used: Julep - Mandy, Patti and Brandt

I recieved Mandy in a 3 pack of polishes.  I really loved the color combo of the 3 polishes together (I think it was called to Bora Bora pack), so I made it an add-on for my January Maven Box.  Mandy is described as a "fresh, bright, deep coral-pink crème."  It's an interesting color...

Julep, Mandy, Patti, Brandt, feather. glitter, pink, red, creme, accent nails, nail art, nail design, mani

My fat feather was inspired by a nail art tutorial I saw on YouTube... hers is way better lol.


So there you have it!

Check back tomorrow for my new pride and joy.  All I can say is the mani is out of this world!!

Until next time!

Stef <3

No comments:

Post a Comment