Monday, February 4, 2013

February Maven Box: Da Bombshell Edition!

Hello dawlings!

Today I want to share my Julep Maven box with you.  It was packed with a lot of stuff and I've been enjoying it quite a bit this past weekend...

These are the polishes I recieved in my box.  Because I had already gotten a bottle of the Freedom Top Coat last month, I passed the extra along to a dear friend that helped me with a hair crisis lol.

Moving on to the Oxygen Nail Treatment...


"Made with a patented Hexanal formulation, nails are restructured to a stronger, thicker, and smoother condition in just one stroke. Advanced plant stem cell complex provides anti-aging benefits, while ground-breaking oxygen technology forms a nonocclusive film on the nail, proving resistant to water penetration and improving the permeability to oxygen. Results are nails that are structurally stronger, and less prone to breakage and splitting." - Julep

I definitely think there's something special about this polish.  I only had it on for one day before moving on to some V-Day nail art, but my nails looked pretty great when I took it off :)

Lastly, I combined Laura and Ginger (my new fab fave!!!) into a dotted manicure. Or as my fellow nail bloggers like to call it, a dotticure!  See the fantabulous mani after the jump ;)




Gah!!  I love it :D  This was supposed to be my church mani yesterday, but I was feeling icky so I didn't make it...

Julep, Ginger, Laura, Bombshel, February Maven 2013, dotticure, nail art, nail design, maniJulep, Ginger, Laura, Bombshel, February Maven 2013, dotticure, nail art, nail design, mani

Ginger is a champagne-like polish with holo shimmer (luuuuuurrrrv!) and Laura is a creamy olive-kahki polish...

Julep, Ginger, Laura, Bombshel, February Maven 2013, dotticure, nail art, nail design, mani

I've decided that this pairing is brilliant!


It's funny because I was just complaining that I didn't have an olive polish for my martini mani a couple of weeks ago.  It's like Julep read my mind :) 


I'm feeling pretty good about my nail art in these last couple of posts.  That must mean some pretty terrible stuff will be coming soon... be forewarned! 

Until next time!

Stef <3




2 comments:

  1. Totally the same box I got! So much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I forgot to show the eyelash curler and chocolates they threw in as well. Such a great box! I can't wait for my mystery box to come in :D

      Delete