Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Love Is In The Air

 Good mornin'!!

With one day left until V-day, I'm keeping the mani's rolling :D  Today's mani was a culmination of an idea in my head and inspiration from a CutePolish video that I saw...


 Colors Used: Essie - Borrowed & Blue, Sally Hansen - White On, Revlon - Mon Cherry, Rimmel - Black Satin


So, here is what was going thru my head... "Love is in the air, sky, clouds, hearts, whimsical!"  I then stumbled across the video, cited above, and thought, "That's perfect!"  I love the look of coloring-outside-the-lines.


The string isn't opaque the whole way thru but that's alright.  I feel that it just adds to the 'child-like" effect :)

(If only I had thought to moisturize my cuticles! *smacks forehead*)

Tomorrow's mani, while very simple, packs a lot of meaning for me...

Until next time!

Stef <3

No comments:

Post a Comment