Thursday, April 11, 2013

Here Fishy Fishy!

Hiya!

I have a quick post today as I'm feeling a little under the weather still... bleh!  I was out shopping last weekend and found this really neat polish at H&M.  It's a blue jelly base with Holo stripe glitter in it.  I've never seen anything like it so naturally i had to pick It up lol.  It was awesome by itself but then i added some oceanic art on top for fun...


 Colors Used: H&M Glitter Nail Polish  - Blue, Elf - Flirty Fuchsia, Wet n Wild - Nerd Alert Screech, Essie - Bazooka, Love & Beauty - Purple

 
This is a photo of the polish before I doodled.  I applied 2 coats and a top coat


I had half a mind to do a Cookie Monster design, but I felt really compelled to do fish.  I don't know why lol.


 "I shall call him Squishy and he shall be mine and he shall be my Squishy Come on, Squishy Come on, little Squishy..."

Until next time!

Stef <3

4 comments:

  1. Wow, that blue is really gorgeous! I've never seen anything like it before! *adds to wish list*

    Love the fishies too, they're adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is an interesting polish, right?! I highly recommend snagging a bottle :D Thanks for commenting!

      Delete
    2. Bottle snagged yesterday-gosh it's so pretty in real life isn't it? ^_^

      Delete
    3. Aaah!! I'm excited for you :D Can't wait to see pics!

      Delete