Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Neon Racer

Good evening, all!

I meant to post this morning but then... I had to file taxes.  I'm still upset about it.  But that's alright.  Anywhosy, this is a quick mani I did to test out a new neon polish I bought over the weekend...


OPI, My Boyfriend Scales Walls, China Glaze, Rose Among Thorns, neon, vivd rose, racing stripes, nails, nail art, nail design, mani
Colors Used: OPI - My Boyfriend Scales Walls, China Glaze - Rose Among Thorns

First let me apologies for the state of my nails.  I am currently rocking what my fellow nail lovers like to call "nubbins".  They're not as terrible as they could be, I still have a bit of free edge.  But I broke my index nail last week and had to shave down the rest to match.  I'm still a little sad about it :(


For this mani I did 2 coats of  BF Scales Walls and then 2 coats of Rose on my middle and ring fingers.  I had a little difficulty getting the coats to be even with Rose.  The formula is very reminiscent of a stain.  But  i'm certainly going to work with this polish again.  I love the color!  Lastly I added the racing stripes.


I did clean-up in a bit of a hurry... whatevs!

I have some more fun mani's waiting to be posted so stay tuned :)

Until next time!

Stef <3

4 comments: