Sunday, August 11, 2013

Neon Week - Rainbow Collab

Hello hello!

I'm getting this post in just under the wire haha.  Well, it's the end of my neon week and I'm going out with a bang :D  I participated in Nails Like Lace's Instagram Collab (#collablikerainbows2013) this weekend and naturally I had to make it neon...


neon, rainbows, funky, china glaze, orly, love & beauty, nails, nail art, nail design, mani
 Colors Used: China Glaze - Rose Among Thorns, Celtic Sun and Blue Sparrow, Orly - Mayhem Mentality, Savina - Power Up, Love & Beauty - Purple

As always with neons, I started with a white base.  I then took my handy-dandy striper and started painting away.  There really was no rhyme or reason to my pattern, I just went for it...


The neon polishes I used were half jellies and half cremes.  I wasn't sure the mix was going to look alright, but yea...


This is probably one of my favorite mani's to date haha.

I hope you all had a fantastic weekend :)  I am off to bed now...

Until next time!

Stef <3

6 comments: