Friday, October 25, 2013

Kaboom!

Hello, lovelies!

I'm wishing you all a very happy Friday!  I have another vault mani to share with you today :)  This is one that I did over a month ago I think?  I used some new-to-me polishes from Color Club's Fiesta Collection and a polish from Salon Perfect's Neon Collision Collection that came out over the summer...

Color Club Fiesta Collection, Wild Cactus, Sunrise Canyon, Salon Perfect Kaboom, green, teal, lime, tribal, skittle, skittlette, floam dupe, nails, nail art, nail design, mani
 Colors Used: Color Club - Wild Cactus and Sunrise Canyon, Salon Perfect - Kaboom, Daisy Nail Lacquer - White Diamond

A little bit of this and a little bit of that in this skittle mani.  Kaboom is actually a perfect dupe for the ever coveted "Floam", an indie polish that has been discontinued.  Did you ever play with Floam as a child?  I loved the stuff lol.


It's been a while since I did this, so I can't remember how many coats all of this was.  I know that Sunrise Canyon (middle finger) was 3 coats.  I remeber being concerned about streakiness at first, but by the third coat it was golden.  I also remember putting Kaboom over a base of Wild Cactus, but I'm not sure how many coats I used.  Maybe 2?  The tribal print was free-handed using a striping brush.


All in all i like the color combo and it was 3 more polishes to get out of my un-used pile lol.


Slowly but surely my nails are growing.  I'm hoping that their will be a noticeable difference when I start sharing more current nail art with you.  Then again maybe you'll think, "She made a big fuss over this??".  Hahaha we shall see ;)

Until next time!

Stef <3

6 comments:

  1. I love this manicure! The colors and patterns are lovely! Nice work (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun manicure! Love mismatched nails like this :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the green! I don't normally use green polishes but this combination really makes me want to go out and buy some! Your little finger's design looks so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your skittle designs are always so amazing! I love the design on your pinky :)

    ReplyDelete