Saturday, January 18, 2014

Add a Little Lace!

Hello, dolls!

Happy Saturday to you all!!  I hope you had a fantabulous week and are enjoying your weekend :)  Today's post is a simple one.  I've really been into black/dark polish the last couple of weeks.  There is just something so elegant about dark polishes... I dunno lol...


Rimmel Black Satin, China Glaze Champagne Bubbles, Fingrs Lace Up Kit, black, gold, lace, elegant, simple, formal, black tie, nails, nail art, nail design, mani
 Colors Used:  Rimmel - Black Satin, China Glaze - Champagne Bubbles

I started with 2 coats of Black Satin and Champagne Bubbles (from CG's 2011 Holiday Collection).  I feel like it's the perfect shade of yellow gold for me.  Sometimes gold polishes can make my nail look gangrenous.  It's not cute haha.


I then applied a lace applique from a Fing'rs "Lace Up" kit I found at Walmart a while back.  I seriously love these stickers.  They make nail-arting a cinch when you're in a hurry!

I added the crystal at the last moment and then top coated with OPI Rapi Dri :)

 Gotta love lace!


Alright lovelies, I'm off to do a million and one things!  Have a good one :D

Until next time! 

Stef <3

3 comments:

  1. I love the lace nail! I know what you mean about dark nail polishes - they are so nice and look so elegant! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the ring nail design! That is gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look super elegant! I love the stud, and the lace looks lovely :)

    ReplyDelete