Thursday, July 31, 2014

I'm Koo-Koo Cachoo over Summer Camp!

Hello dolls!

I have a a collaborative mani to share with you today.  I recently joined a group of beauty bloggers that focus on women of color.  I love polish on every person of every color, but it's been nice to connect with women who have the same questions/issues that I do as an ethnic blogger (especially color accuracy... can you say nightmare??).  Anywhosy, we are linking up today with a shared theme... the color orange!

 Colors Used: Color Club - Koo-Koo Cachoo, Colores de Carol - Summer Camp

When I found out the color we would use was orange, I knew exactly which polish I would be using.  Koo-Koo Cachoo is an amazingly obnoxiously bright orange that I am just crazy about haha.  I started with 2 coats and let it dry,


 I then pulled out a recent splurge of mine... Summer Camp!  As a first year director of my own camp, this was a must have for my collection.  It is very befitting of the constant chaos that is Summer Camp... I love it!  This is one easily applied coat :)

That's all I have to say about that...


Please be sure to check out the posts from my fellow Proud Beauty Bloggers of Color!



Until next time!

Stef <3

8 comments:

  1. Love the fun bright orange topped with that glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are those sprinkles of fabulosity I see on your nails LOL, love it Stef :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg triangles... let me go find my wallet

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! This is amazing! Welcome to the group!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The orange is so bright, I love it!! And I love that glitter polish, the perfect color combination with the base :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! The glitter is a really fun mix!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow your nails look really perfect!
    I love this manicure, you are so creative <3

    xx julia

    ReplyDelete