Saturday, November 8, 2014

A Spotted Bordeaux

Hello dolls!

I hope you all are enjoying a fantabulous weekend!  I was so excited that it finally got cool enough to feel like Fall last weekend and today... we're back to 90 degree weather.  I'm so mad!!  but, I'm not going to let the weather keep me down.  For today's mani I have a simple nail art look inspired by my new favorite color for this season, wine/burgundy...

 Colors Used: Revlon Parfumerie - Bordeaux, Julep - Felicity
I know that nude is the it color for Fall for 2014, but forget that noise.  I need color!!  So I decided I need to pick my own color for the season and this is what I went with ;)


 I started with 2 coats of Bordeaux which, when dry, smells of deep berry yumminess.  I then topped it with Mentality's Matte top Coat.  Once it dried, I took a dotting tool and applied Felicity and that's it!

Fall has arrived, even if California refuses to accept it!!  :P


If I get more time to myself, I will put together a SAFS post., otherwise I will be back next week with some more nail art...

Until next time!

Stef <3

10 comments:

  1. Lovely combination of these two colors here! I like the simple polka dots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the Bordeaux looks great!
    I love the dots as well

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is simple perfection. Love these colors together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! I really love these two colors together and also polka dots are awesome!!
    handbags in pakistan with prices

    ReplyDelete
  5. We often place our handbag on the kitchen counter, a bench, and some even momentarily meet the floor so for hygiene reasons alone, it is not acceptable. Latest Designs

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's fantistic! And both of colours combination is very awesome.
    Get Her Crazy in Bed

    ReplyDelete